Explore Scientific Radio Weather Station with Multiple Sensors
All pricing in USD
- BASE STATION Weather forecast with symbols (forecast for the coming 12-24 hours)
- Indoor and outdoor temperature (C°/F°)
- Indoor and outdoor humidity (%)
- Date, time and alarm time
- Radio controlled or manual time setting, including time offset function
- High/low value memory (max/min)
- Alarm clock with snooze function
- 3 additional sensors are included in this set and can be hung on a wall or can stand up
- Includes 3x AAA batteries
The Explore Scientific RC weather station is versatile and has several functions, including weather forecast for the next 12-24 hours in the form of symbols and measurement of outdoor and indoor temperature and humidity. In addition, the time synchronizing RC weather station has a backlight function, which is excellent for reading the values in the dark. The station has a time offset function, so even if you are in the UK and you are able to receive the DCF time signal you are able to set the by -1h to always show the correct UK time no matter if summer or wintertime.
One of the highlights of this station are the 3 additional Temperature and Humidity sensors, all of which are able to display their measured values on the base station at the same time. Use the base station and its integrated sensor to measure the room temperature and humidity, place sensor 1 for example in your backyard to measure the outdoor temperature and humidity. Sensors 2 and 3 can be placed in your child's room to measure the room climate there, other suitable locations are for example the basement, or the garage.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)